Sunday, August 10, 2008

My new favorite word is

Inappropriate. I've been saying it a lot lately. In fact, its inappropriate how much I say the word "inappropriate". 

During my FAB trip to Newport this past week with my best friend, we discovered how wildly inappropriate I Love Lucy was. We always knew this to be true. We laughed hysterically at this old commercial with Lucy and Desi, talking about this home permanent. It was so wrong. We have a sick sense of humor (it was totally acceptable back then) but Desi's mispronunciation of words back then=dirty slang words now. 



Hilarious. And inappropriate. Or Grant and I have dirty minds. Its probably both. 

I need to find the other clip of Ethel getting freaky with a cherry cordial chocolate (P.S. Those are disgusting) in the episode titled "palm springs"...she gets WAY too excited over it...its scary. Ethel makes food noises all the time, but this was like food ecstasy if you know what I mean...wink wink. 

1 comment:

Crystal Renae said...

LMAO! Squeeze cum! hahahahaha