Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spring is in the air

I love the smell of spring. It is seriously amazing. I returned from a weekend in Sunriver this Sunday night, and when I got out of my car I actually said outloud "It smells like spring". The changing of the seasons is really what smells good. The smell of fall is the BEST. Anywho, this beginning of the season change inspired me to look for a new scent for spring. Behold my new obsession: L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Eau de Toilette
Top Note:
Sweet & Juicy with Cherry and Freesia
Middle Note: Floral and Feminine with Cherry Blossom and Lily of the valley
Base Note: Warm and Woody with Amber and Musk.

In short, this stuff is amazing. Stella by Stella McCartney has long been my "Signature scent" I have the perfume, the lotion, the rollerball perfume, candles, etc. But this light spring scent makes me happy. It is so feminine and soft, without being overpowering and I love it. I feel like I am sitting in a garden. I keep breathing in, I must look like a freak right now. Eh. Whateva.

Spring is a very exciting time. My birthday is 2 months and 4 days away. And...in 18 days, baseball season begins. That's right...specifically METS season begins. As my Atlanta Braves fan friends remind me over and over...the Mets had a "historic collapse" last season. Well whatever, they've changed things, and they are a much stronger team now. I can't wait to see my beloved David Wright (future husband) back in business. Yahoo sports just ranked him the #2 3rd baseman in the MLB. NICE! Of course they ranked A-Rod 1st...blah...I'm so over him...actually, never liked the guy. I've never been a Mariners fan, and I am SO NOT a Yankee fan! With the exception of the Braves, the Yankees are probably the team that I hate the most.

No comments: