Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Its been a while

Wow, its amazing how not having a computer affects writing in a blog. I just got a new macbook and I kinda love it. I'm such a girl though, I think that I love it mostly because it is cute. Anywho, I can write in this blog now. 

What have I been up to? Well lets see, looking for a nursing job (SUCKS, isn't there supposed to be a shortage?), sleeping, cleaning my room, playing with this macbook, catching up with friends that I have neglected (I'm workin' on it. You don't realize how much people miss you, and then all of a sudden everyone is calling you. God, I sound so full of myself, but there are lots of people that I haven't hung out with in a long time, we're talking pushing a year. Its also hard when people who you used to hang out with all the time end up taking a backburner. There are only so many hours in a day. Plus I hate doing things on weekday nights. I don't know why, but I just do. Sleep related mostly). reading celeb gossip blogs, watching Rock of Love 2 (the writer's strike gave me no choice)....side note, thank GOD CSI:NY and The Office are back with new episodes. Seriously left a void in my life. Sad, but true. I'm pretty much caught up with Gossip girl at this point, and new episodes start next week. I am VERY excited!!! This show has filled the void that the OC left. Except there is no Mischa Barton to ruin the show with her bad acting. The cast is amazing! 

So that's what's been going on, kinda....I'll post regular blogs later :-)

xx, 

Nicole

No comments: