Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Things that I love right now

* Two of my very close friends are engaged! I'm so excited for them! I cannot wait for this wedding. While I LOVE LOVE LOVE weddings and pretty much always have fun, this will be the best. I know and love so many people that will be there, it will be great. Better than great, it will be the best. Congratulations to Mitch and Malory! 

* I am more than obsessed with Beauty and the Geek right now! I am in love with Tommy. Every season I fall in love with a geek. I have issues. Tommy is freakishly tall, and kinda looks like Bob Saget. ISSUES. He just seems really sweet. The sad thing is, I like him pre-makeover better. I am very anti-highlights for men. Here he is before: (with another geek, Joe, whom I DETEST!) 


And after:

Still cute though. New episode tonight. Only three left...I am sad about that. 

*I am in LOVE with Bliss high intensity hand cream. It has macadamia oil and grapeseed extract. In a word, AMAZING. LOVE LOVE LOVE. 



* Stila Lip Glaze in Fruit Punch. This is defined as a creamy red. I think of it more as a dreamy pink. I can't upload the picture of the actual color, but it is fun. I bought this FOREVER ago, and never used it. I re-discovered it and was pleasantly surprised. Anyone that has used Stila lip glazes before knows how amazing they are. They have incredible staying power! The only thing I don't like, and never have liked is the clicky applicator. I hate these. I feel like it wastes product and takes longer to apply. 



So those are just a few things that I'm loving right now :-) 

xx, 

Nicole

1 comment:

Crystal Renae said...

YAY! I didn't know they got engaged! That's so awesome! :)