Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What an amazing night so far...

I am having the best night. First of all, its Wednesday, so CSI:NY is on. Plus I can't really explain why, but I have always loved Wednesdays. Hump day as people call it. Anywho, tonight I took a long bath, used my Kiehl's microdermabrasion, used my bliss instant oxygen mask, and this new DDF moisturizer. Basically my skin feels amazing. 

I am so relaxed. I think I am going to give myself a mani/pedi in a few. Gotta do something while I wait for CSI:NY! I'm in the mood for sexy detectives. Speaking of SCANDAL!!! Last weeks episode made me go SHAME ON YOU DANNY MESSER! But I'm not like the CSI nerds on the IMDB boards (so I read them sometimes, don't judge. I've only posted like ONCE) anywho, there are people who are refusing to watch the show anymore. They say its soap opera ish now. UH NO. Danny cheated on his girlfriend. That happens all the time on TV. Seriously, infidelity is COMMON. It makes for an interesting plotline. Still sad though. Danny, you are so troubled. The actor who plays him is Carmine Giovinazzo, and he has a band, Ceesau, and they are pretty good. I love him. He looks a lot like my friend Daniel, which is really weird because his character name is DANNY. And Daniel hates CSI:NY (despite never having watched it). 

Well, I'm off to go watch some Little People, Big World (guilty pleasure tv) and do that mani/pedi :-) 

xx, 

Nicole 

No comments: