Saturday, May 31, 2008

Just gotta say briefly...


This man NEEDS to be the next President. 



Because he's amazing. 

So proud of the 75,000 Oregonians that showed up on the waterfront to support him a couple weeks ago. I was unable to make it, and that makes me SAD. 

Every time I hear him speak I actually think he can make a difference. Which is rare for a politician. Its usually just a lot of promises that can't possibly be feasible. Obama knows what's going on. So to all the people out there that don't think he has the experience, I say have a little faith. Its not about "anyone but Bush" this time around (I still don't understand HOW he was re-elected) its about someone that will set us on the right track. 

Its time for something better. This country has been put through the ringer. I'm hoping in November the rest of the country will recognize what he can do for us. McCain is ridiculous. And I don't think Hillary has a shot. 

P.S. I've been meaning to post this FOREVER.