Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Progress...

FINALLY. Obama clinched the 2008 Democratic Presidential nomination. Finally a candidate that I believe in with my whole heart. 

In 2004, while I liked Kerry, it was more of a "he's better than Bush" vote. Now I actually care about what Obama has to say. I really really hope he wins. And not just because I can't stand McCain and other republicans in general. 

I find it hilarious that my parents are registered republican, but RARELY if ever vote republican. Too lazy to change it I guess. In fact a great majority of my family is pretty conservative. I am a liberal freak I guess. 

Obama is so great that a close friend of mine (who is pretty conservative and voted for Bush in '04, but regrets that) is a big supporter of Obama. 

The man just has that magic! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm voting for McCain, if only to cancel out your Obama vote...

Nicole said...

It wouldn't matter....Obama is GOING TO WIN Oregon anyway. If I didn't know and love you, I would take offense to that comment.