Friday, June 6, 2008

A year ago I was...


....in Disneyland. *sigh* that was fun. Above is a pic of my brothers and my Dad and I. It makes me laugh. In case anyone ever wondered WHY I am the way that I am...see above. My mom also. But she is taking the picture. Notice how cool I am with the Disney princess pin. 


There she is. Yeah, I know. I look like her. Also, Huntley (red shirt) is making a ridiculously hilarious dork face (not on purpose) and I look like a goober. And notice how my family TANS and I DON'T. 


California Screamin' is an amazing roller coaster. I wish I were on it RIGHT NOW. The best part was, since my brother's didn't want to go on it, I got their fast passes, and was able to go on it three times....in a row...amazing. I love Disneyland fast passes. 
That was a fun, yet exhausting trip. Loved it, despite my general dislike of California. 

No comments: