Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Does anyone remember....?

John Henson from the original Talk Soup (actually Greg Kinnear hosted it before him, but John hosted before it was "The Soup" also a hilarious show)? I had THE biggest crush on this guy in 8th-9th grade. I was devastated when he left the show. After that, Hal Sparks took over and he was ok...but not NEARLY as hilarious as John Henson. 

I guess you could say I have a type. Tall. Lanky. Hilarious. Usually brunette men. Yet, in real life, I've never dated a guy like that. I never meet anyone that fits that type. If I could find an Eddie Cahill or a John Krasinski in Portland BELIEVE me I would go for it...but alas...no luck. 

Anyway back to John. I saw him on some random tv show and I wanted to reminisce about how freaking awesome he was back in the day. For the record, on the show I saw him on briefly today, he is STILL hilar. 

Here's an old clip:
 

No comments: