Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I shouldn't be this excited about sunblock...

....but I am. I just read on Clumps of Mascara (http://www.clumpsofmascara.com) that there is a Banana Boat sunblock that is SPF 80. I've never seen this in stores! I will have to go looking for it ASAP. I'm going to a wedding on Sunday and its outside and I do not want to get burned. Now, I doubt SPF 80 is even necessary (I was in a wedding, mid day almost exactly 2 years ago and it was 107 degrees outside, no clouds, and I think I almost died. Seriously, I think I had sun poisoning. I weak and exhausted for a few days after that. Dehydration is a bitch. But I did not get sunburned and I think the sunblock was SPF 48 or something like that). But I am so prone to burning. I am really excited about this sunblock! I'll have to stop by Target on my way home from the bookstore today (I'm beyond stoked to read Michael Ian Black's book that comes out today, because he is awesomely hilar). 

No comments: