Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Legally annoying.

Okay. So I haven't posted an update on that silly Legally Blonde show yet. We're down to the final three. Next week is the finale. My thoughts can be summed up in the following statement:

If Autumn wins, I will never go see her on Broadway. 

She is so obnoxious. Pretentious actually. She seems to think that because she is 27 that means she should win because she has been trying to have a career much longer than the other girls. I'm sorry, NO. She is so entitled. I won't even get into the bitchy things that she says. UGH. OBNOX. 

I do not think Rhiannon should win, she just doesn't have the voice. While Autumn can sing (although I am not really fond of her voice) she cannot dance. Seriously, its painful to watch her try. Lauren was cut last night, but I think Rhiannon should have been cut before her. Lauren could sing and act. But I do agree with the fact that the judges said she was simply too young. 

At the end of last night's episode there were three left. One more has to go home before the final audition. At the beginning of next week's show they will announce the final two. 

My guess is that Rhiannon will be going home, but if its Bailey I will FREAK. I think out of the people that are left, she is the only one that can pull it off. If Bailey goes home (which I doubt she will) then Autumn will win. Based solely on the fact that Rhiannon does not have the vocal stamina to be Elle Woods. 

I am nervous for the state of this show. Bailey is the only one that could even come close to performing at the level of Laura Bell Bundy...

We shall see what happens. 


No comments: