Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Blah-g

Today is poopy. Well it wasn't until I had a duel with the copy machine at work and it won.

In this process, I took out a part to try to un-jam a piece of paper and now I can't figure out how to put it back in. The maintenance people have not called me back yet.

I basically had a nervous breakdown because of the copier. Jerk. I hate hate hate the copier. Its like in "Office Space" when they hate the fax machine. I want to take the copier into a field and beat it with a baseball bat. That would be AWESOME!

The piece of paper is STILL partially stuck in the copier, AND I burned my fingers a lot in the process. About 3 fingertips on each hand have altered sensations now.

I am recovering from my meltdown (this copier process took like an hour). The only things getting me through the day at this point are:
1. New eppie of CSI:NY tonight. Kinda sad though. This is the last new eppie until the writer's strike is resolved. Which probably means that I'll have to wait until September before they can air new ones. Sadness. I will miss my beloved Detective Don Flack (aka Eddie Cahill). What am I gonna do without those GORGEOUS baby blues?







2. New eppie of Project Runway! Way excited! I hate the one week hiatus. Why they do it is beyond me. Plus the finale at Bryant Park was today. So tomorrow there should be pics of the collections! Yipee! If Ricky does not go home tonight, I might hurt someone. Seriously. He is not talented. He is annoying. He cries all the time, and whines all the time. Blech. His hats make me want to puke. I still can't believe he won the denim challenge with that hooker dress. Christian was robbed. So was Rami. And Sweet P. All of their designs were WAY better.

SEE:

Ricky:

HOOKER.

Christian:
FIERCE.

Rami:

If I were forced to wear a denim dress (I never would) this would be an acceptable one. I love you Rami.

Sweet P:
So cute!

Is it sad that my happiness sometimes resolves around tv? I guess I am happy either way, BUT tv does make me happy. I need a life. Or a puppy. Or a boyfriend.

Actually I don't mind not having any of those things.

3. I get to leave work early today to drop something off at the UPS store. Yay!

Well that's all for now....


xx,

Nicole

P.S. Even though I am not Catholic, today is Ash Wednesday, so I've decided to give something up for Lent. Because I think its kind of a cool thing to do. So I've decided that I am giving up chocolate. We'll see how this goes.

It might be a long 40 days.

2 comments:

Crystal Renae said...

I wish I could give up something cool. Like, I'm giving up working for 40 days. But I still want to get paid. haha. I can't give up chocolate. Or caffine. I think people would want to give ME up if they had to be around me without the caffine. :) I've already given up alcohol and haven't had even a drop since Dec 15th. So....I don't know. Good luck on the chocolate thing. lol. Can't wait to read your PR blog. :)

Nicole said...

I wouldn't even try giving up caffeine. That would be suicide. I can't live without my morning diet coke :-)