Thursday, February 28, 2008

I feel so much better!

I am on cloud nine this morning. I took my nursing state boards, and I passed! I had failed them before which I have been dealing with since November. That was a terrible feeling. But passing, passing is an amazing feeling. It has been 2 hours since I found out, and I still haven't come down from this high. I don't know why people do drugs. This is SO MUCH BETTER.

Here's my chain of reaction to finding out the fabulous news:

1. SQUEALED very loud, and I think I shouted yes!
2. Tears of joy. Big crocodile tears of joy.
3. My face felt like that feeling when your foot falls asleep. It was very weird.
4. Euphoria mixed with tears of joy for about 20 minutes.

And I'm still feeling it.

I am SO HAPPY! I have been alienating myself from my friends for far too long, and now I can actually have a life!

xx,

Nicole

No comments: