Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Gotta love gossip

So this is my first post on a real blog. Kinda excited about it.

Where do I even begin?

I guess I'll just pretend like this isn't my first post and just talk about something....

First thing that comes to mind is how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE Gossip Girl. I missed it the first time around. Mid season many of my friends were gushing about it, and I had never seen the show. BIG MISTAKE. Huge even. Well the CW is re-running the show from the beginning (they as are many other shows, are out of new eppies) but this is fabulous for me. I can just pretend that I loved it from the beginning.

Can I puh-lease mention how smoking hot Penn Badgley is?



Dan Humphrey I adore you.

Chace Crawford has been getting loads off attention, and he should, but I prefer Penn Badgley.

This show is really really is ADDICTING. I want my TiVo to go back in time and record all of them so I can watch them now. Alas, my TiVo does not have this power.

I want the writer's strike to be over. I keep hearing rumors that it will be. *Sigh* I really do support the writer's 100%, but I love tv so much and the rest of the season is pretty much screwed at this point. Tears.

At least I still have Project Runway to comfort me. NEW tomorrow. Kinda stoked. Except they're designing WWE costumes. WTF? It will make for some funny moments on the show, but do we really need the "next big fashion designer" to do that? Can't they just go to Trashy Lingerie or something? Spartacus?

That's all for now, anyone who might be reading this :-)

xx,

Nicole

p.s. xx means kiss kiss, in case you thought it was supposed to be xxx because I was just mentioning Spartacus. I'm a good girl:-)

1 comment:

Crystal Renae said...

Hooray for your love of GG! I told you!! It's AMAZING! And I'm so glad you prefer Penn as I do as well. My sister is all "Chace!" Ew. No thank you. He's too pretty. Penn has the whole pouty hot thing going on. Kinda the new Adam Brody. Not that I have dismissed Adam Brody as he will forever hold a special place in my heart. hehe..Anyway, Yay for blogs. I'm excited! :) LOVE YOU.
**Twin**